You must be accepted into the ICAE Certification Program to make a supervised practicum online payment using this portal.
Supervised Practicum Payment Options
The ICAE supervised practicum consists of the required supervision for the practicum and the class ED007 ArtsEd Practicum. Students have three options for paying for their supervised practicum:
1. Students can pay for the supervised practicum in full with their full tuition payment; or
2. Students can pay for the supervised practicum (the supervision and the class ED007 ArtsEd Practicum) in full but separately from their tuition payment; or
3. Students can pay according to an approved individualized payment plan (IPP). Contact Financial Aid using the message box on the Financial Aid page to set up an individualized payment plan.
The payment portal below is for students who are not paying for their supervised practicum together with their tuition payment and have selected option #2 or option #3 above.
Instructions for Payment
- Complete the ICAE Supervised Practicum Online Payment Form below
- Make your payment using the payment and check-out portal immediately beneath the online payment form
ICAE Supervised Practicum Online Payment Form:
PayPal Payment & Check-out
*ED007 ArtsEd Practicum will be paid for when registering for the class
INDIVIDUALIZED PAYMENT PLANS
Students must have an approved individualized payment plan in order to make a payment using the options below.
Amounts are in US dollars (USD). All payments are through PayPal. Tuition and fee amounts are subject to change without notice. The most current tuition and fee amounts are posted on the CELA website.
All Original Material and Artwork: © 2013-2020 R.P. O’Brien and The Center for Expressive Living & Creative Arts (CELA). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to R.P. O’Brien and The Center for Expressive Living & Creative Arts with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.