Transfer Credit Notification Form


Submit this online notification form if you have completed community college/college/university coursework for which you would like to receive credit towards ICAF/ICAT Certification Program requirements.


Transfer credit for prior completion of coursework requires submitting an official transcript from your community college/college/university to CELA with a passing grade of B- or higher for the course(s) for which you would like to receive transfer credit. Does not apply to all course requirements.



  1. Complete and submit the Course Transfer Credit Notification form below;
  2. Contact the school you attended and request they send an official transcript to CELA.


ICAF/ICAT Notification of Intent: Course Transfer Credit Protection Status