CELACare Eco-Health Certificate Programs Online Application
We are under construction – Thank you for your patience as we get ready for the new school year!
We are currently accepting applications for September 2018 enrollment
- Pay the $20 non-refundable application fee (below)
- Complete the online application (below)
Submitted applications are not considered complete until the application fee payment has processed. CELA cannot process incomplete applications. Allow up to 10 business days for application fee payments to process.
All payments are made using the PayPal Payment & Check-out portal below. All amounts are U.S. dollars (USD). Fees are non-refundable.
Reminder: an application is not considered complete until (1) application fee payment has successfully processed; (2) all supporting documentation has been received by CELA (with transcripts and recommendations mailed directly to CELA by the person who is completing them, in a sealed envelope with an official signature across the sealed envelope flap); and (3) all forms have been signed and dated.
- Required supporting documents: most current resume/CV; personal statement; official transcript(s) if applying for transfer credit; four total recommendations. See Admissions for complete supporting documents information
- All required supporting documentation can be uploaded using the personalized link CELA will provide in .pdf, .jpg, or .doc formats only
- Official transcripts are to be mailed directly to CELA in sealed envelopes with an official signature across the sealed flap
- The required recommendations are to mailed directly to CELA from the person or agency completing the form to the address on the form. All recommendations must be on CELA’s recommendation form (click Forms to download)
Submitted applications are not considered complete until CELA has received all supporting documentation and materials. CELA holds incomplete applications for a maximum of three months after which time a new application must be submitted.
The review process can take up to four to six weeks. Applicants will be notified of their status by email. Once accepted into a CELACare Eco-Health Certificate Program, students will be provided with access code information to pay for their program and begin!
Contact Financial Aid for individualized payment plan information. CELA does not accept federal financial aid at this time.
PayPal Payment & Check-out:
Online Application Fee: $20
CELACare Eco-Health Certificate Programs Application: