The Eco-Health Certificate Program is appropriate for individuals who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding regarding best practices in providing care and support for people with chronic EIs:
- Medical and healthcare professionals
- Life coaches
- Individual and group facilitators
- Agency supervisors and managers
- Regular education and special education teachers and specialists
- Case managers
- Family members and significant others
- Understanding Environmental Illnesses and their physical, emotional, psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness
- The role of the Eco-Health Care provider
Application Requirements (include but are not limited to)
- References from current and former employers/clients
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
How long does it take?
The program is entirely online and must be completed within 6 months from the date of enrollment. Students create their own schedule for study and submit completed coursework online. All courses must be taken through CELA.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for the CELACare Eco-Health Certificate Program. All courses must be completed through CELA.
Tuition for the Eco-Health Certificate Program is $500 (Does not include fees or the cost of required course books.)
Individualized payment options are available for all students accepted into a Certificate Program. Contact Financial Aid for more information about payment options. We do not accept federal student financial aid at this time.
The CELACare Eco-Health Certificate Program requires completing the following four classes and a capstone project:
- EH02 Understanding Environmental Illness
- EH03 Human Growth & Development Across the Lifespan
- EH08/CC Fundamentals in the Continuum of Care
- EH09/CC Working with Clients with Environmental Illnesses
- EH00 Capstone Project
ATTENTION all nurses, CNAs, therapists, and other licensed healthcare professionals: Take the Eco-Health 2-course Bundle!
Eco-Health 2-Course Bundle
- EH07/CC Fundamentals in the Continuum of Care
- EH08/HHA Working with Clients with Environmental Illnesses
A Certificate of Completion in Eco-Health and Environmental Illness Studies is provided upon successful completion of the two courses.
Questions or for more information:
Amounts are US dollars (USD). All payments are through PayPal. Prices subject to change without notice.
All Original Material and Artwork: © 2013-2020 R.P. O’Brien and The Center for Expressive Living & Creative Arts (CELA). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to R.P. O’Brien and The Center for Expressive Living & Creative Arts with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.