The Eco-Health Certificate Program is appropriate for individuals who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding regarding best practices in providing care and support for people with chronic EIs:
- Medical and healthcare professionals
- Life coaches
- Individual and group facilitators
- Agency supervisors and managers
- Regular education and special education teachers and specialists
- Case managers
- Family members and significant others
- Understanding Environmental Illnesses and their physical, emotional, psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness
- The role of the Eco-Health Care provider
How long does it take?
The Eco-Health Certificate online program must be completed within 6 months from the date of enrollment / purchase.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Certificate Program is $200
(Price does not include fees or the cost of required course books.)
CELA online classes are in module format. Each class is one module and each module has several lessons/units. The Eco-Health Certificate Program requires completing the following four classes and a capstone project:
- EH02 Understanding Environmental Illness
- EH03 Human Growth & Development Across the Lifespan
- EH08/CC Fundamentals in the Continuum of Care
- EH09/CC Working with Clients with Environmental Illnesses
- EH00 Capstone Project
This program is self-guided. Students create their own schedule for study. Quizzes are online. All completed coursework is submitted online. Students work at their own pace within the given timeframe for completion.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Amounts are U.S. dollars (USD).
All payments are through PayPal.