The CELACare Eco-Health certificate program is for individuals who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding regarding best practices in providing support for people with chronic environmental illnesses.
Who should take this program
- Life coaches
- Individual and group facilitators
- Agency supervisors and managers
- Regular education and special education teachers and specialists
- Family members and significant others
- & More
- Understanding environmental illnesses and their physical, emotional, psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness (EI)
How long does it take?
The Eco-Health Certificate online program must be completed within 10 months from the date of enrollment / purchase.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Certificate Program is $225
(Price does not include fees or the cost of required course books.)
The CELACare Eco-Health Certificate program is entirely online. The program is taught in module format and has 5 individual modules. Each module is made up of 5-8 lessons and each lesson takes about one week to complete. The program and its modules are self-guided. Students create their own schedule for study. Quizzes are online. Students work at their own pace within the given time-frame for completion.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Amounts are U.S. dollars (USD).
All payments are through PayPal.