The CELACare Eco-Health Care Certificate Program is appropriate for people who are working in the healthcare field as direct care providers who want to be trained in working with clients living with Environmental Illnesses (EIs).
- Understanding Environmental Illnesses and their physical, emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness
- The role of the Eco-Health Care provider
How long does it take?
The program is entirely online and must be completed within 8 months from the date of enrollment / purchase.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Care Certificate Program is $200
(Price does not include fees or the cost of any required course books)
CELA online classes are in module format. Each class is one module and each module has several lessons/units. The CELACare Eco-Health Care Certificate Program requires completing the following five classes and passing a final comprehensive exam:
- EH02 Understanding Environmental Illness
- EH04 Chronic Illness & Chronic Environmental Illness
- EH07 Nutrition & Environmental Illness
- EH08/CC Fundamentals in the Continuum of Care
- EH09/CC Working with Clients with Environmental Illnesses
This program is self-guided. Students create their own schedule for study. Quizzes are online. All completed coursework is submitted online. Students work at their own pace within the given timeframe for completion.
Final Comprehensive Examination
In order to receive the CELACare Eco-Health Care Certificate, students must successfully complete the required coursework for the program AND pass a final, comprehensive examination. The final, comprehensive exam is offered online.
Enroll & Start Today!