The CELACare Eco-Health Care certificate program is designed for people who are working in the healthcare field and want to be trained in working with clients living with environmental illnesses.
Who should take this program
- Medical professionals
- Home health aides
- Medical & Non-medical care providers
- Mental Health professionals
- Social Workers
- Pharmacy technicians
- & More
- Understanding environmental illnesses and their physical, emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness (EI)
- The role of the Eco-Health Care provider
How long does it take?
The program is entirely online and must be completed within 10 months from the date of enrollment / purchase.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Care Certificate Program is $225
(Price does not include fees or the cost of any required course books)
The CELACare Eco-Health Care certificage program is entirely online. The program is taught in module format and has 5 individual modules. Each module is made up of 5-8 lessons and each lesson takes about one week to complete. The program and its modules are self-guided. Students create their own schedule for study. Quizzes and exams are online. Students work at their own pace within the given time-frame for completion.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Amounts are U.S. dollars (USD).
All payments are through PayPal.