The CELACare Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate Program prepares candidates to work as Home Health Aides with a specialization in Eco-Health and Environmental Illness Care.
- Assessing non-medical home care needs of clients
- Providing home care services
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- The role of the Eco-Health direct care provider as part of the healthcare team
How long does it take?
The Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate Program is online and must be completed within 18 months from the date of enrollment / purchase.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate Program is $400
(Price does not include fees or the cost of any required course books)
CELA online classes are in module format. Each class is one module and each module has several lessons/units. The Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate Program requires completing the following 9 classes and passing a final competency exam:
- EH01 Professional Development: Eco-Health & Environmental Illness
- EH03 Human Growth & Development Across the LIfespan
- EH04 Chronic Illness & Chronic Environmental Illness
- EH05 Human Body Systems
- EH06 Transmission & Control of Infection
- EH07 Nutrition & Environmental Illness
- EH10 Culture & Diversity
- EH08/HHA Fundamentals in the Continuum of Care
- EH09/HHA Working with Clients with Environmental Illness
The Final Competency Examination
In order to receive the CELACare Eco-Health Home Health Aide with a specialization in Eco-Health and Environmental Illness Care Certificate, students must successfully complete the work of each of the required courses including the 20-hour clinical AND pass a final competency examination. The competency exam is comprehensive and is offered completely online.
Eco-Health Course Descriptions
The CELACare Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate Program meets and/or exceeds federal guidelines and regulations for the training of home health aides and for home health aide training programs.
Prices subject to change without notice. Amounts are U.S. dollars (USD).
All payments are through PayPal.