The CELA Eco-Health Support Certificate Program is designed for therapists and professionals in the behavioral health / mental health field who want to provide appropriate supports for clients living with environmental illnesses.
Who should take this program
- Social Workers
- Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Adjustment Counselors
- Mental health professionals
- Behavioral health professionals
- Agencies, supervisors, managers
- & More
Areas of learning include
- Understanding environmental illnesses and their physical, emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial impact on lives
- The medical, care, and support needs of a person living with a chronic Environmental Illness (EI)
- The role of the Eco-Health Support provider
- Assessments for environmental illnesses
- Specific strategies and interventions
How long does it take?
The program is entirely online and must be completed within 10 months from the formal start date of your program.
CELA does not accept transfer credit for this program.
The Eco-Health Support Certificate Program is $375
There are two payment options available:
- Make one payment of $375
- Payment Plan: make two payments of $187.50 each
The CELA Eco-Health Support Certificate Program is entirely online. The program is taught in module format and has 5 individual modules. Each module is made up of 5 lessons and each lesson takes about 5 hours to complete. Typically, students complete one lesson per week. There is a quiz at the end of each module. There is a cumulative final exam taken after all the work of the modules and the quizzes have been successfully completed. Students create their own schedule for study. Quizzes and the final exam are online. Students work at their own pace within the given time-frame for program completion.
Explore our other programs:
CELA Eco-Health Care Certificate Program designed for medical & healthcare professionals (such as nurses, CNAs, home health aides, & more).
CELA Eco-Health Certificate Program designed for non-medical professionals (such as coaches, facilitators, teachers, family members, & more)
Prices are subject to change without notice. Amounts are U.S. dollars (USD).